Dow is pleased to announce the launch of EcoSmoothTM Delight, a Novel Sensory Enhancer that offers high-end consumer-perceived benefits for skin care applications without the typical cost associated to luxury feel.
EcoSmooth™ Delight is a new and versatile sensory modifier that offers high end consumer-perceived sensory benefits for skin care applications without the typical cost associated to luxury feel. While it can be used in combination with silicones, it offers as well a new option to formulators to meet the current 'silicone-free' trend as it delivers high end benefits when combined with emollients that are widely used in the industry.
- Moisturizing creams and lotions
- Anti-aging and BB/CC/DD creams
- Shaving creams/gels
- Colour cosmetics
- Moisturizing oils
- Antiperspirants and deodorants
- Offers easy-spreading and cushoning feel
- Offers smoothness and moisturizing after-feel
- Helps reduce oiliness, greasiness, and tackiness of formulations
- Quick absorption
- Enhances aesthetics of volatile hydrocarbons, esters and silicones
- Offers soft focus
- Acts as a structuring agent for hydrocarbon/ester emollients
Please visit www.DCIS.Dow.com to know more about EcoSmooth™ Delight sensory enhancer and the personal care innovations from the Dow Chemical Company.